Per Diem was created to connect people with great local businesses. As an Account Executive, you'll be working directly with these local businesses to help them achieve their goals through Per Diem’s subscription programs. You'll work with small business owners via phone and in-person to determine their needs and aspirations and customize every sale to help make those happen. We succeed when we help our clients grow their businesses.
Because people are at the center of everything we do, one of your main priorities is to educate business owners about the value of Per Diem's subscription platform. In this role, you will be directly responsible for selling software to local businesses across the US. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride. You’ll experience all of this in a supportive virtual team environment with the added flexibility of a remote workspace.
Where You Come In:
- You will manage your own book of business through prospecting & disciplined pipeline management
- You will drive the full sales cycle through a combination of inside and outside sales: make introductory calls, assess business goals through qualifying, demo the product, and close the deal
- You will be knowledgeable of other solutions available in the market that help local business owners grow their business
- You will adapt product recommendations quickly to suit the client needs - asking probing questions and handling objections will be critical to your success
- You will achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have an appetite for learning! You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive - show us your grit!
- You are genuinely curious about people, local restaurants, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree and/or 18 months or more of outbound sales experience
- You have experience with restaurant technology (point of sales, reservation systems, waitlist systems, front-of-house mgmt tools) is a plus
- You have excellent communication skills - no fear of the phone
- You have general computer and email proficiency, experience with sales CRM is a plus
- You have a positive attitude and a drive to win
- You have the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment