As Twilio continues its journey to build the world's leading customer engagement platform, we are seeking a Account Executive for our Verify and Lookup products. These products help developers and companies deliver excellent customer experience during account creation and ongoing user verifications throughout the customer lifecycle, while keeping fraudulent or fake users at bay, and keeping customer accounts safe.
As an Account Executive, you’ll be spearheading our initiatives selling Twilio’s Verify and Lookup solutions, along with a near term vision of dramatically reducing friction during consumer account creation and authentication. We’re looking for those who love talking to not only product managers and engineers, but also building new relationships with senior business owners and decision makers (CTOs, CMOs, VPs of Product / Chief Product Officers, Business Unit owners, Product Managers, Customer UX owners) about using our Account Verification Solutions and running the overall strategic relationship with these customers (including white space identification, contract negotiations, etc).
Twilio is looking for an excellent teammate who lives the Twilio Magic and has shown success in prior roles.
- Prospecting and handling high-value prospects / customers. You will lead the fast-growing business, and source new opportunities to provide Twilio’s superior verification solutions.
- Driving opportunities for use cases around customer account signup verification and ongoing authentication, including keeping fraudulent fake users at bay, and preventing account takeover.
- Driving opportunities for the Twilio products Lookup (phone number intelligence and passive verification), Verify (SMS, Voice, email, whatsapp One Time Passwords plus Push Authentication and TOTP), and Authy (free end user mobile authentication app).
- You will deliver the technical win and product fit at customer accounts. You will build customer trust in Twilio and our solutions, which results in customer success in the post-sale. The Sales Specialist is both technical and a skilled relationship builder. They can clearly articulate complex value propositions behind a simple API.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- SaaS or API selling experience
- Strong team selling skills that involve cross functional teams of generalist AEs, product management, and executive sponsors.
- Hands-on, passionate and creative problem solver with know how to get things done and ability to lead others to success
- Excellent communicator and presenter able to gain audience confidence
- Ability to build a deep understanding of an enterprise’s security solutions’ needs and guide them to a technical solution
- Strong pre-sales experience selling authentication, access management, phone number and email verification, 2FA and/or account signup/takeover fraud mitigation solution, CIAM
- Experience selling solutions around Customer Acquisition, Customer Onboarding, Customer Identity Verification, Customer User Experience, Shopping Cart Abandonment Mitigation, Account Recovery
- This role will be based Remote in the US.
- Approximately 25-30% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.