OUTFRONT Media is looking for a high-velocity Account Executive (AE) to help us achieve sales objectives within our New York Local team. We are on pace to grow rapidly but need motivated and determined sales professionals to reach our goals. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with 2+ years of selling experience to be part of an exciting Out-of-Home (OOH) team.
The Account Executive role is an individual contributor, sales position that proactively manages a local sales account list, calling on companies, and their senior-level decision-makers. The Account Executive will establish and cultivate relationships through regular contact (via phone calls, emails, meetings) with prospective customers. You will leverage OUTFRONT's unique asset offerings and delivery methodologies and position OUTFRONT as the OOH vendor of choice within our Local and or National markets. This position sells mobile, transit, digital, billboards, social, specialty and street furniture.
To be successful as an Account Executive, you should be adept at analyzing sales performance metrics and negotiating contracts. Ultimately, an exceptional Account Executive should demonstrate excellent communication, management, and customer service skills always.
- Independently managing time, account list, and travel in a way that maximizes the number of sales calls via phone, email, and direct, in-person customer interactions
- Prospecting for new customers and managing your personal sales pipeline
- Consistent and detailed use of CRM system to track and manage all sales activities and pipeline opportunities.
- Preparing and presenting customized proposals and agreements to prospective customers, including participating in demonstrations
- Collaborate with internal creative department and clients to assist in development of effective advertising campaigns
- Partner with Charting, Creative, Operations and Administrative staff to ensure on time delivery of advertisements in agreed upon locations
- Assist in the resolution of issues related to billing and accounts
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience presenting and selling products that require a long sales cycle and multiple touchpoints within a prospect company
- High level of organization, skill, and experience managing sales pipeline
- Comfort level with negotiating terms of a delivered proposal on a case-by-case basis to achieve closed deals
- Ability to travel to and from for prospect visits and industry events
- Skill in working independently and following through on assignments with minimal direction
- 1-3 years' experience in OOH advertising, media sales
- Demonstrated relationship building skills that extend to internal team members in pre/post-sales
- Proficiency in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying accounts
- Experience selling mobile mobile/digital advertising ecosystem a plus
- Ability to understand products and effectively identify how it can provide value to a prospective customer
- Ability to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- College degree or equivalent practical experience
- Local Market knowledge preferred
The draw range for this role is $60,000-$65,000/per year. This role is also eligible for commission. Compensation is determined during our interview process by assessing a candidate’s experience and skills relative to internal peers and market benchmarks evaluated for the scope and responsibilities of the position. Please note that the foregoing compensation information is a good-faith assessment associated with this position only and is provided pursuant to the New York City Salary Transparency Law.
To all Recruitment Agencies: OUTFRONT Media LLC does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our OUTFRONT Media employees or any other company location.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. Please refer to the OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.