The Enterprise Solutions team serves global organizations, including leading companies, governments, and nonprofits, who seek to upskill or retrain their workforce with the world’s best education. This team is made up of three sub-teams: Sales, Customer Success, and Revenue Strategy & Operations. The teams operate globally.
As part of Coursera’s Enterprise team, you will play a key role in increasing global access to a world-class education. You will help build Coursera’s Enterprise business and partnerships and work across the organization in service of Coursera’s growth and long-term success.
You are a passionate, entrepreneurial sales professional and you will be responsible for closing business in the Enterprise space within a specified South East territory in the U.S..
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Effectively prospect, develop, and close enterprise sales opportunities; create strategic territory plan and drive revenue within that territory
- Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales
- Responsible for navigating through an enterprise organization to leverage cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Use in-depth knowledge of industry trends to consult and support prospective customers
- Be the voice of Coursera’s Enterprise partners, sharing customer-driven insights across Coursera, including product, engineering, business development, and legal
- 5+ years of experience selling Enterprise SaaS solutions to F500 accounts
- Demonstrated experience selling enterprise solution into large/ complex accounts and over-achieving quarterly and annual sales targets
- Ability to travel to customer meetings, trade shows, and events as needed
- Extensive enterprise sales experience at a SaaS company
- Experience consistently exceeding quota of $1 Million and more, with proven success in accurately forecasting targets, and achieving sales commits
- Ability to hold your own in meetings with C-suite representatives from prospective partners and speak as a thought-leader and visionary in the learning space
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical and creative-problem solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, organizational, and operational skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working autonomously and as part of a team in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- Proven track record of prospecting and generating demand from a territory. Be a “hunter” and proven closer
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For California Candidates, please review our CCPA Applicant Notice here.
For our Global Candidates, please review our GDPR Recruitment Notice here.