Barstool Sports is looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and results-driven Account Executives to join the team on the West Coast. The ideal candidates are highly driven, focused, and high-impact sellers looking to make a difference in a hyper-growth environment. They will have established digital media experience. Experience with complex selling situations and relationship building is required. Stellar candidates are also reliable, able to balance customer orientation and operate autonomously.
What You'll Do
- Manage client relationships through day-to-day contact
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities; Manage the entire sales cycle
- Partner with Marketing & Client Solutions teams on structuring and executing strategic initiatives
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends and case studies
- Negotiate agreements and partner with Finance to keep records of sales and data
- Look for opportunities to develop and monetizable solutions for clients
- Ensure clients receive superior customer service, including new business.
- Provide professional after-sales support in conjunction with Client Solutions, understand and develop solutions that meet customer needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues in a manner that aides in customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Responsible for educating clients on products and best practices
What You Have
- At least 3 years proven experience as an Account Executive or in other sales/customer service role
- Degree in business administration, sales, or marketing
- Experience with digital media and/or extensive agency/marketer experience
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office & Google Suite; knowledge of CRM software (e.g. Zudy) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
Barstool Sports is a company that will drive the way media is created and consumed for years to come. Working at Barstool Sports means being part of a team that is solutions-oriented, celebrates creativity, and supports one another.
Joining means having access to competitive and valuable benefits and perks, including but not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Benefits
- A 4% 401(k) employer match
- Unlimited vacation time, including Summer break in July and Holiday break in December
- Monthly employer contribution towards cell phone reimbursement
- Employee discount to the Barstool Sports store
- Financial wellness benefits through Origin
- A monthly stipend for UberEats
What We Value
- Rep the brand as best you can
- We have lots of different brains, be open to them
- Never change who you are, that's who we hired
- Find the solution, don't be the problem
- Don't be afraid to try something new
- Common Sense. Use it.
- Be there for your audience
- Always think about how you can help
Barstool Sports is for everyone. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Barstool Sports does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes. Barstool Sports will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement.