Are you looking for a career that allows you to leverage cutting-edge marketing and sales strategies? Does the thought of digital audience and brand building get you excited? Do you thrive when it comes to presenting solutions and closing the sale? We are looking for a talented Account Executive's to help us leverage our world-class digital agency solutions to help grow advertisers across the Connecticut market.
As a Key Account Executive at Hearst Connecticut Media Group, you will be responsible for developing and managing a sales pipeline and maintaining ongoing business relationships with key advertisers. You will be working with your customers to promote compelling solutions that best fit their advertising and marketing needs.
We are in a flex-hybrid model, 2 days in the office (Norwalk location).
As a Key Account Executive, you can expect the following:
- You will prospect and maintain relationships with local and regional businesses to show the value of our suite of advertising products everything from social media, display, video, programmatic, SEO/SEM to traditional advertisements.
- You will consistently achieve revenue targets by applying modern sales techniques and processes to efficiently manage sales opportunities through your funnel to a successful close
- Have daily use of sales enablement tools like Gong.io and SFDC.
- You will become a valuable asset in the local business community by boosting your client's businesses through multiple channels.
- Research, prospect, network, cold call, present, and close - You own the sales cycle, and have the support of your local account management team to aid in continued support.
- Results-oriented individual who strategically pursues business with energy and drive!
- Media sales experience highly desirable. Prior experience with or knowledge of online & digital marketing is a huge plus!
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
- Strong track record of successful internal and external relationship management
- Valid US driver’s license and reliable transportation
At HNP we not only support our employees through personal and professional development, but we also believe in promoting each individual’s physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing (and that of their family). To do so, we offer an industry-leading suite of benefits including:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage & Telemedicine
- Retirement Savings Plan 401(k)
- Fertility resources through Progyny
- Maternal and family health support
- Paid Parental Leave
- Back-up Childcare
- LGBTQ+ health services
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Student Loan Refinancing via SoFi
- Mental Wellness Support via Spring Health
Hearst is a global media powerhouse including outlets such as; ESPN, A&E, Car and Driver, Esquire, O The Oprah Magazine, ELLE, Harper's BAZAAR, Cosmopolitan and many more. We enjoy being a select Google Premier Partner in addition to partnerships with Yahoo, Bing, Constant Contact, Facebook, Twitter. We have had a presence in Connecticut since 1871. We are a leader in the growing $50+ Billion Internet Advertising Industry alongside the ever-changing local advertising ecosystem, and are committed to building an infrastructure to support the goals we are going to achieve to become THE Leader in local marketing.
Hearst is an EEO employer and performs pre-employment background checks.