Downy is huge P&G Fabric Care brand with tremendous growth potential. It’s in almost half of the homes in the country and there are multiple product lines within the Downy brand to work on. The clients are looking to build the equity and brand together with this new piece of business.
Why would the candidate be excited to work on this brand?
With Downy’s multiple product lines and “always on” tracks of media, there are constant creative opportunities, lots of work to do and many eyes on Downy. Since the growth potential is huge in this category, that is growth potential with the work. It’s also a fully integrated piece of business.
What are the top qualifications the candidates should have?
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple fast-paced projects at a time
- Consistently reliable and is a team player; works well with others
- Accountable, with strong attention to detail and follow through
- Strategic thinker, able to partner with clients on business and planners on briefs
- Solution oriented and proactive
- Strong communicator (written and verbal), able to manage up and elevate as needed as well as tactfully tailor the message depending on the audience
- Hand raiser, someone who is always willing to step in and help
- Eager to learn; asks questions to grow
- Passionate about advertising and creativity, staying up to date on the category and great creative work
- Understanding of and experience in integrated creative development and production is a plus
- 1-4 years experience in related field
What will the day-to-day work look like (Deliverables)?
- Assist account team across integrated projects to ensure all work is executed timely and accurately; including TV, Digital, OOH, Print, eCommerce, In-store and Comms
- Lead smaller projects, ensuring work is on brief and pushes the creative bar
- Attend meetings related to assigned projects; including help scheduling, making sure the right people are in attendance, preparing agendas and writing conference reports
- Act as key junior client contact, developing strong relationships and being solution oriented
- Work across integrated agency group, including media, comms, and omnicommerce, maintaining trust and providing guidance across departments and functions, including leading status meetings
- Help build strategic presentation materials for use across the business
- Help create and maintain timelines for all on-going projects
- Responsible for legal reviews, trafficking, talent management and network clearance
- Maintain budget for all on-going projects; including working closely with finance and business affairs to ensure jobs are opened, tracked and closed properly
- Assist in integrated productions, partnering closely with producers
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.