Freedom and Flexibility: At Yubico, we want you to be your most productive selves whether you decide to work 100% from home or choose to work hybrid/onsite. The way we balance the fast-paced demands of a high-growth company and sustainability is making rest a priority. There are some roles, however, that do require onsite presence in one of our local offices and you can find specific details on those respective job descriptions.
Yubico Values: We work to ensure that our employees have an open space to have their voices amplified to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels like they belong. Aligned with this, our employees have created some pretty cool Employee Resource Groups: YubiPride, YubiBIPOC, YubiSustainability and YubiWomen. Additionally, Yubico donates YubiKeys to organizations in need all over the world (you can read more about our work here).
Social Connection: Relationships and connectedness matter, and we love spending time with our team! Our virtual workspace keeps us connected day-to-day whether it's through Yubico celebrating wins or our buzzing Slack communities. We host an all-team event in a new location every year where we plan for upcoming quarters, set goals, and most importantly, host fun events to encourage team building outside of the workplace. Check out our Life at Yubico Page on LinkedIn and our awards here.
Yubico has become the standard for strong authentication at scale in 9 of the top 10 technology firms and we are well on our way to doing the same across enterprise accounts in the West.
Yubico is looking for a dynamic, experienced Account Director to join our strategic named accounts sales team. This individual will work with our rapidly growing customer base and prospects to drive Yubico revenue and enterprise utilization. We welcome a strong individual who has deep knowledge of the enterprise market.
Revenue booked is a critical measure, but this role is so much more. It's also about changing the world and bringing Trust back into our digital world for customers, partners and their customers.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute your strategic and tactical business plan to drive revenue in strategic named accounts assigned to you
- Own the revenue number for your accounts:
- New customer acquisition
- Expand existing relationships and install base
- Define and land new strategic relationships
- Provide thought leadership to customers and, when available, at industry events
- Employ channel partners to grow adoption
- Develop strong champions within your customers who actively advocate for Yubico
- Reports to the RVP Sales, West/Tech
- Coordinate with internal resources in a dynamically growing business to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- When required work collaboratively to develop complex custom solutions
What you bring:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Understanding and experience in selling technology to enterprise customers
- Demonstrated ability to execute complex sales cycles with accuracy
- Understanding of cyber security concepts and marketplace; Identity & Access Management (IAM) is a plus for this role though not required
- Track record of overachievement via inside and/or direct sales, through partners and SI’s
- Comfortable having technical conversations with engineering/security professionals, and able to present at CTO, CIO or CISO levels
- Located in the Western half of the US
- This position is an individual contributor and field sales role
Due to job requirements of this position, this role requires candidates to be fully vaccinated. Yubico will make reasonable accommodations for candidates with a valid medical or religious reason not to be vaccinated.