Brainrider is a marketing and creative agency with teams in Menlo Park/San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, New York City, London, and Toronto. We work with ambitious marketers, in-house creative teams, and internal agencies to do more, by filling capability and capacity gaps and enabling them to execute their marketing and creative at scale.
We believe collaboration is at its best when we feel at home, so we work as a team — plain and simple. Whether we’re brainstorming better marketing ideas for our clients, or pushing the gas to meet a tight deadline, it all happens with adaptability, optimism, and teamwork. When you join us, you may be pleasantly surprised to find yourself surrounded by smart, genuinely down-to-earth and inclusive people who want to grow with you.
Are you our next team member?
Brainrider is growing!
We need a relationship builder to join our evolving Client Services team. At Brainrider, our approach to Client Services is different. We listen. We build trust with our clients, and we take the long view. We cultivate partnerships that last.
These partnerships are built on mutual respect, with a committed lean-in to understand our clients’ business and how we can alleviate their workflow challenges and best support their needs. We call it the Flex Model. Your role as an Account Director is to become an expert on our flex model, articulate how it can benefit our clients, and exemplify it as a business solution.
How do Account Directors do this? You’ll become a trusted advisor. You’ll focus on actively listening and learning our client business, organizational structure, and capacity gaps. You’ll talk with our clients, you’ll become BFFs with our clients (they are super-nice). Most importantly, you are going to provide top-notch advice and creative solutions that help their business thrive and alleviate those pain points, so they can continue to do what they do best – ambitious marketing.
Our Client Service team is small, but mighty. We love what we do, and we love working with our clients. It’s not a hard sell. It’s an approach. Brainrider is a people first organization. Everything we do centers on our teams – our product is our creative team – and that takes people power. Our clients come to us to help up support capacity and capability gaps. Our team of experts helps them. You’ll be one of those experts. Don’t worry we can train you – you’ve just gotta have the basics.
- Lead discovery and new client onboarding. Feel comfortable collaborating, asking questions – What are the activities and/or deliverables? How much work is there? Over what time frame? What skill sets and level of expertise do you think are needed in order for the work to be done well? #trustedadvisor
- Build playbooks to better understand the nuances of each client's creative operations, creative resourcing requirements, and provide a roadmap for support
- Be a strategic partner – provide analysis of past resourcing effectiveness and upcoming forecasts of resourcing needs #continuous improvement
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships with key decision makers and budget owners in client organizations, globally #peoplefirst
- Partner closely with your fellow teammates to seek out and develop new client relationships and referrals, unmet needs, and new business opportunities #collaborate
- Create and maintain up-to-date account plans and revenue forecasts for each of your accounts to keep Brainrider internal teams informed about the current engagements and key insights into each client relationship #accountability
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with clients to ensure we are aligned with the client on their evolving requirements, wins, challenges, opportunities, and threats #continuousimprovement
- Be proactive and thrive by owning sections of the Brainrider business
What You'll Bring
- Trusted advisor: You are client-oriented, a natural relationship builder, have strong listening and communication skills, and feel successful when helping others achieve results
- A thorough understanding of the creative operations and resourcing landscape for in-house teams landscape, workflows, toolset, pain points, and challenges
- A passion for discussing and co-creating solutions with your client partners, as you develop a deep understanding of their business in order to relate with authenticity and empathy
- Strong personal organization skills and impeccable attention to detail
- A proven track record of developing and maintaining senior-level client relationships
- Positive, proactive, and a self-starter attitude
- A curious, inquisitive, and engaging nature
Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, this role is 100% remote until further notice.
We offer competitive salaries, paid vacation, work from home (WFH) support and set-up assistance, 401K options, and a wide variety of other great perks!
The fine print:
- Please include current resume and cover letter 一 we would like to learn more about you and your experience
- Candidates selected for next steps will be contacted
- You can learn more about working with us at Brainrider Careers
Brainrider is a place where everyone can do their best work and be themselves. We work as a team, plain and simple. We respect and value the unique characteristics, skills, and experiences of everyone, and support and champion each other to be the best we can be — for ourselves, our team, and our clients. We recognize that a diverse and inclusive workplace leads to better ideas, better solutions, and better results. And we’re here for that — and for you. We #ridetogether.
Brainrider supports Neurodiverse professionals – if you would like to apply using our neurodiverse hiring process, please contact us at BRND@brainrider.com
Relocation and sponsorship are not provided.