The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold billions of video games and hundreds of millions of hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™, and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.
Nintendo is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a welcoming and inclusive environment in service to one another, our products, the diverse consumers we represent, and the communities we call home. We do all of this with kindness, empathy and respect for each other.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Manages assigned partners. Assists and monitors operational workflow for content set-up, approvals, release and changes.
- Reviews and approves required assets for digital software.
- Support contact for publishers and liaison between publisher and internal departments.
- Communicates with Product Planning management and Account Planners on product updates, release scheduling, and changes.
- Initiates new item part number creation, set-up and data enrichment.
- Analyzes and resolves publisher account issues.
- Supports continuous process improvement activities to optimize systems and process and to increase productivity.
- Works cross-functionally with key partners to ensure timely release of new titles and updates.
- Coordinates with customer accounts on their participation in merchandising efforts for digital products.
- Ensure compliance with NOA policies and procedures.
- Assists publishers and developers with system access and usability issues (NCMS, IMAS, OMAS, NDP, LBD, NOAPortal).
- Reviews, processes, and troubleshoots physical & digital ecommerce (e.g. eShop, etc.) software releases.
- Supports training of new product planning team members.
- Execute order workflow for digital and physical orders.
- Up to 10% travel
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- 1 to 2 years of related experience required
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, a related field, or equivalent.